Monday 20 April 2020

The last post feelings

Hey guys, today for school work we had to watch and listen to a Last post video and after we had listen to it, we had to write down some sentences about how we felt when we were listening to it. Also what we were thinking about. I have my sentences and I will share them with you. What would you feel and think if you listened to it? Happy or Sad? 

The last post made me calm and sad, it made me think about all those proud young and old soldiers  who passed whilst fighting for our country. The music of the trumpet made me feel calm because it was a lovely tune, but also a remembrance of the soldiers. I feel sad for the people who lost their loved ones in the war, but it was for a great reason, the soldiers made us proud for standing up for our amazing country. I feel annoyed because all we need is positivity and peace in the world but some people just want start a war, which is bad people get injured or even worse. 

Thanks for listening to my feelings and thoughts about the last post:)

1 comment:

  1. The last post is a very poignant piece of music. It definitely brings up many emotions for me. War seems so senseless doesn't it. So many young men lost their lives and many families never got back the men they sent away.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.