Friday 13 April 2018

Safe Cycling

At school Constable Joss helped Room 5 and the year fours in room two, to learn how to do the hand signals for biking on the road. Our main focus was to put our writing in present tense not past tense. Here is my writing!

Cycling
Finally, it’s time to go,  I am a bit scared, but really excited at the same time. I’ve been waiting forever though, it’s time, let’s go!  Come on guys, keep going.

  I’m dodging around the little orange cones. Oof! I just hit one of the orange cones. Racing up the straight, I feel as if I am flying through the air. As I’m going round the corner I have no hand on the wheel, see, AHH, ow that hurt I just fell off my bike, but at least I’m okay. I have to look back and that is a RED CAR  keep on going lets go on. Stop at the yellow line, let’s park up here and OOF next time I should slow down more. 

“ I will set up the ramps and ladder” Yells Constable Josh. Ramps and ladder! What I don’t think I’ll be able to! . As I come to the ramp I’m getting really anxious that I’m going to fall down the side, but OOF…..  I made it YES I actually made, know for the big ramp up I go down I go. As I whirl around the curve.  The ladder,  I pedal fast then BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! That is so FUN! As I slowed down for the next corner. AHH! Stop PHEW that  lucky I didn’t crash into you! Know I have to turn around and BLUE CAR , through the cones, round the corner over the small sea saw the over the big sea saw then over the bumpy broken ladder. This is so fun! 

DING! It’s lunch time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.