Monday 29 April 2019

The Reading Challenge

      Hi to all of the Bloggers, I hope you have been reading for the Reading Challenge. Well we have          a task to do it's a book review. So here is was my book review is about.

      I have listed the things we had to include:

  • The title of the book, written correctly
  • The author of the book, written correctly
  • A brief description or what the book is about
  • I have used descriptive language to help engage the reader
  • Included an illustration
  • I have posted it to my blog




Here is the info of the book!!!

Book Name: Jiminy Shows Off


Author:Melanie Drewery

Age Recommendation: 10-13

Main Character/s: Madeline and Jiminy

How I found this book: I found this amazing book in our School Library on one of the shelfs. I was looking for a horse book. This particular book catched my eye so I started to read it, I liked the cover a lot, because it had a picture of the horse drawn and on the bottom was Madeline and her horse practicing.

What made me interested about the book: Well... I really injoyed this book and when I first got it I had a look on the back of the book and I said" This book sounds really good and is one that is a horse book, which I was looking for".



3 comments:

  1. Hi Leah, great to see you've been reading over the holidays. Does Madeline need to train Jiminy for the competitions and shows she takes him too? I have a niece whose pony can sometimes be a bit naught too, but the more she rides him the better he behaves. Is this the case for Jiminy and Madeline too?
    Mrs Hahn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment on my blog post about the Reading Challenge.

      Delete
  2. Hi leah its Hannah here, I like how you put a lott of ditale on your post I love how you add the info of the book down at the booten I also like how you have been reading in the holidays.
    Nice reagards: Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.