Friday 14 September 2018

Song about Refugees

In class we were working on an activity about Refugees but there were other activities  as well. Me and my buddy ,Sophie did a song each about refugees so got to her blog as well. So we hope you like it.

When Refugees 
come from is
land to island
 we see that there is something wrong
We need R E F U G E E
We need R E F U G E E
All i can see is home recage
And sadness all you think is refugees have nothing but hope and sadness we have done this we need less refugees give them a chance and let them be be be we need them to be healthy and wealthy cared for not like other people not like other people other people 
We need R  E F U G E E refugees
We need something something to change my life into a piece of my mind
Just like a little food and nothing to keep me safe there nothing worse than dying dieing love is better than something something
Nah Nah yeah we need something something to take back what was ours
We need hope 
WE NEED R E F U G E E

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leah, It is Sophie from Awahono School. I really like how you have worded the lyrics. Maybe next time you could sing the song on a screencastify if you feel comfortable enough. Overall I think it is a great post. One question I have is where did you get the main ideas in the song from?
    Kind regards
    From Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, I just wrote them for what I was thing. It is sad to see refugees struggle with no help, food and water. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.