Friday 14 February 2020

My 2020 Goals

Hey Bloggers!
In class a couple days ago, we were making some goals that we have to achieve in a year. I hope to accomplish these goals that I have set for myself. We have different goals like reading, writing and maths. I will be sharing them with you. 

My Goals for 2020!:)
Goal 1: My reading goals for 2020 is: that I can read harder and more challenging words and read fluently

Goal 2:My writing goal for 2020 is: that I can show the teacher my writing and have no mistakes and have my writing done by a certain time point.

Goal 3: My math goal for 2020 is: that I can accomplish my division and multiplication. 

My Personal goal: I want to get better at netball and swimming.

My Social goal:My social goal is that I want to make more friends in other schools and at the school I am at now so have friends when I go to high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.