Tuesday 8 May 2018

What is Blue?

In class we had to make a poem about a colour. My buddy was Sophie and our colour was blue. We thought is was easy but at the start it was a bit hard then we got use to it. Please comment how we could improve.

What is Blue?
Blue is a bluebell,
A blueberry,
A diamond,
Shining in the box,
A peacock,
The most vibrant colour out of the lot, 
Say Hi not good-bye,
Let the deep blue ocean fly 
Just like the sky,
Blue is for sad
But is not bad,
Blue covers the sky 
So bold, so high,
Blue balloons pop non-stop,
Should we stop?
No we should not,
Blue rivers flow,
Just like the blue whale blows,
Blue icy water crushes threw my teeth,
The blue candy floss melts in my mouth,
Like the snow melts in the summer,
Our blue t-shirts ,
Nanas light blue eyes dazzle,
Like crystals shimmering in the sky.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leah I'm Isabel from, Awahono School. I like your colour poem, it is really cool. I have a picture in my mind about everything that you wrote down, and it also rhymes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah I like how you put Blue is for sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bloggers for the comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.