Friday 5 May 2017

I am...

In Room 5 we were learning to describe about ourselves in a poem. Hope you enjoy my poem

I am...
I am the daughter who cares about mum and dad.   
I am the sister who looks after my siblings, Renae and Ayden.
I am the grandchild who loves Nana's famous chocolate pudding, and I’ve got the recipe.
I am the niece who play fights with my big Uncle James.
I am the netball player who never lets my netball team down.
I am the farmer who cares for all the animals on the farm.
I am the cousin who chases after my annoying cousin Jake when we’re playing tag.
I am the drawer who draws butterflies and nature.
I am the swimmer who practises all my strokes.
I am Leah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah it,s Zoe here. in room 5 we did something like this. My favourite part is when you are swimming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.